Wow… you won’t believe it but I took 4 tries before I managed to get this recipe right. But thanks to all the tries, I also discovered how to make Ning Xia Red Jelly!🙂 AHAHAH which N simply adores to eat! She doesn’t like to drink NXR that much so I was really surprised when she offered to eat up ALL the failed gummies (they were actually NXR jellies! hahah)
Anyhow, I finally did get it right, and its really yummy! 😍 It makes a good snack and N asked me earlier if she could eat 10! Of course I said no… haha but its much better to eat this than any other gummy out there in the market! 💪🏻
So here’s the recipe:
Ning Xia Red Gummies
- 0.5 cup Ningxia Red
- 0.5 cup Orange Juice or Apple Juice
- 4 tablespoons of Gelatin Powder
- 4 drops of Orange Essential Oil
- 3 tablespoons of Honey
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine Ningxia Red and apple juice together.
- Add in the gelatin power and whisk everything together until completely melted.
- Add in the honey and whisk again until well combined.
- Remove from the heat, allowing it to cool down, then add in some orange essential oil.
- Pour the warm mixture into silicon molds and refrigerate for about an hour till hard.
Note: If your gummy is not hard enough, simply add another tablespoon of gelatin powder to your next try.
Here’s sharing some awesome facts abt the NXR drink. It’s really not JUST a NingXia drink. It is a POWERFUL antioxidant drink. Everyone should really try it!
If you are interested in trying out the Young Living oils or Ningxia Red, do drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up to buy the products here.